Marine Essence uses the latest collagen extraction and separation technologies to produce high purity Seallagen (echinoderm type-I collagen) from uncontaminated marine ecosystems. Our exclusive formula, enriched with soluble collagen and a proprietary blend of active ingredients, intensely hydrates skin to create a softer and smoother look, reducing the appearance of scars.
- Apply a proper amount of Collagen Skin Corrector twice a day to the desire area and gently massage the region.
- For external use only. Avoid contact with the eyes. If you accidentally get into the eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Main ingredients: water, organic coconut oil (Cocos Nucifera), grape seed oil (Vitis Vinifera), emulsifying wax (cetyl alcohol, stearyl alcohol, polysorbate 60), stearic acid, glycerin, xanthan gum, phenoxyethanol, glutamic acid diacetic acid sodium, soluble collagen, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), tocopherol acetate ester (vitamin E), royal jelly, astaxanthin.
Marine Essence Bioscience Technologies
- Natural and pollution-free marine biological materials
- Echinoderm is one of the most abundant multicellular animals in the marine world. It possesses unique connective tissues (Mutable Collagenous Tissues, MCT) which represents an innovative source of collagen.
- Cutting-edge collagen extraction technology
- A large number of biotechnology experts from Marine Essence have developed a set of cutting-edge extraction technologies to obtain biological properties such as excellent biodegradability and weak antigenicity of raw materials. Marine Essence leads the industry in purity and quality.
- Diversified and large-scale use of natural treasures
- Marine Essence has completed various front-line technologies which include the production of high-purity echinoderm-derived soluble collagen, wound healing medical device, scar treatment cream, natural sexual enhancement supplement, and immune booster supplement, among others, some of which are ready to be manufactured in an industrial scale. The products have been submitted to rigorous quality control assays and are strictly in accordance with international standards to ensure consumer safety.