Marine Essence is a high-tech company specializing in medical technology. Through cutting-edge scientific innovations, Marine Essence harvests from unaltered marine ecosystems providing advanced technology medical devices and quality healthcare products. After years of research and development, the company has completed various frontline technology which includes production of high-purity echinoderm-derived collagen, wound repair, scar treatment cream, natural sexual enhancement supplement, immune booster supplement, medication for gout treatment, etc. Some of which are ready to be produced in an industry scale. The products are in stable quality and strictly in accordance with international standards to ensure consumers safety.
- Drive continuous development to production, quality, cost, and delivery initiatives while building and maintaining relationships with hourly associates, managers, carrier partners, vendors, and various departments
- Oversee the day-to-day production operations, ensuring on-time and accurate delivery
- Establish procedures, metrics and processes to drive productivity and optimization
- Analyze and identify areas of improvement in cost savings, production, and lead times
- Develop and administer operational procedures for outgoing shipments, handling and disposition of products, and keeping the highest standards of quality
- Create, learn, and assist on strategic planning and forecasting to improve existing production issues
- Establish new procedures, metrics, and processes alongside the Directors
- May complete a variety of routine office tasks that may include typing, preparing reports, completing research, track information, prepare or update excel spread sheets, copying, scanning.
- Create a positive team dynamic that encourages all employees to provide feedback and drive change within the facility, adapt to the ever-changing business, and stay focused on the customer experience
- Bachelor of Science in Management/Operations with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a supervisory or leadership position OR related AA Degree with a minimum of 4 years’ experience in the Food/Supplement industry in a supervisory position.
- Experience in USDA, FDA or CA Dept. of cosmetics GMP manufacturing standards.
- Strong communication skills—verbal & written
- Must be reliable and prompt with all work activities and duties.
- Be able to translate numbers into action and pave the way for efficiency
- Strong problem-solving skills and be a critical thinker who uses logic to identify alternatives and present solutions to complex problems while thinking in terms of contingency plans
- Must have computers skills to include MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc)
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Able to work a flexible schedule and weekend work when necessary.
- Enjoy working in team-based environment
Offers competitive salary and benefits
Job Type: Full-time